- Commencement of admission process and availability of form 01/12/22.
- Last date of application form submission in school 23/12/22.
- Uploading details of children who applied to the school in general category 06/01/2023.
- A fee of Rs. 25/- will be charged at the time of Registration (Non-refundable).
(a) For admission in the Class-1 minimum age for admission in this class shall be five years respectively by 31 march of the year in which admission is being sought in accordance with this Directorate of Education, order No.F./DE/15/1031/ACT/2007/7002 dated 24.11.2007.
(b)Vide order dated 18.12.2015, this Directorate fixed upper age limit for admission in entry level classes, which is as under:-
Less than 06 years as on 31st march of the year in which the admission is sought.
Availability of Seats:-
||No.of seats available
|Total Number of Seats for admission in Class I
|EWS and Disadvantaged Group
|Admission Criteria and their points for the year 2022-23
||Neighbourhood (0-8 km)
Any Change in the above Criteria is subject to Management Decision.
|| Badli, Bawana Industrial Area, Jahangir Puri, Keshav Puram, Khera Khurd, Khera Kalan Village, Krishna Vihar, Mangol Puri, Moti Nagar, Mubarak Pur Dabas, Mundka, Nangloi, Paschim Vihar All, Pitampura All, Punjabi Bagh All, Rohini All Sectors, Samay Pur, Siras Pur Shakur Basti, Shakurpur, Shalimar Bagh, Sultan Puri, Tri Nagar, Vikas Puri, Vishnu Garden.
|Above 8 Kms
||Any Area Other Than The Above Mentioned.
Documents to be submitted along with the Registration Form:-
- Self-attested photocopy of Date of Birth certificate
- Self-attested photocopy of Proof of Residence (either of these)
a) Ration card issued in the name of parents(Mother/Father having the name of child)
b) Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents
c) Voter I-card of any of the parents
d) Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child
e) Aadhar card/UID card issued in the name of the student(compulsory)
f) Student bank account details
- 1 passport size photograph of the child to be registered to be pasted on the form.
- 1 passport size photograph of the mother to be pasted on the registration form.
- 1 passport size photograph of the father to be pasted on the registration form.
- For Sibling: Real brother/sister of applicant studying in School. Attach a self-attested photocopy of the existing child’s I-card as proof of a sibling
- First Born: Self-attested declaration of the parent
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission:-
- 3 passport size photographs of the child to be registered.
- 1 passport size photograph of the mother to be pasted on the admission form.
- 1 passport size photograph of the father to be pasted on the admission form.
- Blood Group Report of the child.
- Transfer Certificate in original and countersigned by the Education Officer ( if applicable )
- Photocopy of Caste certificate attested by gazetted officer/notary ( if applicable )
- Photo of the Guardian for I-card ( if applicable )
For EWS/ DG Category Applicants:-
All the EWS (annual income less than one lakh rupees)/ DG category (SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer/ Physically Challenged/Orphan and Transgender) Applicants should visit Directorate of Education website www.edudel.nic.in and click the button EWS/DG ADMISSIONS 2023 – 24 for detailed information and instructions.
**Note: Kindly note incomplete forms will not be accepted. For further inquiries, please contact the Admission Cell In-charge.
Documents to be submitted along with the Registration Form at-:
PRATAP INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Delhi - 110085