- Commencement of admission process and availability of form 17/02/21.
- Last date of application form submission in school 04/03/21.
- Uploading details of children who applied to the school in general category 09/03/2021.
- A fee of Rs. 25/- will be charged at the time of Registration (Non-refundable).
(a) For admission in the pre- school ( Nursery), Pre- Primary( KG) and class-1 minimum age for admission in this class shall be three years, four years and five years respectively by 31 march of the year in which admission is being sought in accordance with this Directorate of Education, order No.F./DE/15/1031/ACT/2007/7002 dated 24.11.2007.
(b)Vide order dated 18.12.2015, this Directorate fixed upper age limit for admission in entry level classes, which is as under:-
For Pre- School (Nursery)
Less than 04 years as on 31st march of the year in which the admission is sought.
For Pre- Primary (K.G)
Less than 05 years as on 31st march of the year in which the admission is sought.
Less than 06 years as on 31st march of the year in which the admission is sought.
Availability of Seats:-
||No.of seats available
|Total Number of Seats for admission in Pre-School
|EWS and Disadvantaged Group
|Admission Criteria and their points for the year 2021-22
||Neighbourhood (0-8 km)
Any Change in the above Criteria is subject to Management Decision.
||Ashok Park Main, Ashok Vihar Phase – 1, Badli, Baljit Vihar, Barwala, Bawana Industrial Area, Begumpur Village & Colony, Bhalswa, Budh Vihar Phase 1, Budh Vihar Phase-II, Bulla Colony, Chandanpur Village, Dhingra Park, Ghevra, Gram Sabha, Holambi Khurd, Jahangir Puri, Kamruddin Nagar, Kanhaiya Nagar, Kanjhwala Village, Karala, Keshav Puram, Khera Khurd, Khera Kalan Village, Krishan Vihar, Mangram Park, Madan Pur Dabas, Mangol Puri, Moti Nagar, Mubarak Pur Dabas, Mundka, Nagli Puna, Nangloi, Nilothi, Paschim Vihar All, Pitampura All, Pooth Kalan, Pooth Khurd, Prem Nagar, Punjabi Bagh All, Rohini All Sectors, Samay Pur, Siras Pur Village, Shakur Basti, Shakurpur, Shalimar Bagh, Sultan Pur Dabas, Sultan Puri, Suras Pur, Tri Nagar, Vikas Puri, Vishnu Garden
|Above 8 Kms
||Any Area Other Than The Above Mentioned.
Documents to be submitted along with the Registration Form:-
- Self-attested photocopy of Date of Birth certificate
- Self-attested photocopy of Proof of Residence (either of these)
a) Ration card issued in the name of parents(Mother/Father having the name of child)
b) Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents
c) Voter I-card of any of the parents
d) Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child
e) Aadhar card/UID card issued in the name of the student(compulsory)
f) Student bank account details
- 1 passport size photograph of the child to be registered to be pasted on the form.
- 1 passport size photograph of the mother to be pasted on the registration form.
- 1 passport size photograph of the father to be pasted on the registration form.
- For Sibling: Real brother/sister of applicant studying in Pratap International School. Attach a self-attested photocopy of the existing child’s I-card as proof of a sibling
- First Born: Self-attested declaration of the parent
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission:-
- 3 passport size photographs of the child to be registered.
- 1 passport size photograph of the mother to be pasted on the admission form.
- 1 passport size photograph of the father to be pasted on the admission form.
- Blood Group Report of the child.
- Transfer Certificate in original and countersigned by the Education Officer ( if applicable )
- Photocopy of Caste certificate attested by gazetted officer/notary ( if applicable )
- Photo of the Guardian for I-card ( if applicable )
For EWS/ DG Category Applicants:-
All the EWS (annual income less than one lakh rupees)/ DG category (SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer/ Physically Challenged/Orphan and Transgender) Applicants should visit Directorate of Education website www.edudel.nic.in and click the button EWS/DG ADMISSIONS 2018 – 19 for detailed information and instructions.
**Note: Kindly note incomplete forms will not be accepted. For further inquiries, please contact the Admission Cell In-charge.
Documents to be submitted along with the Registration Form at-:
PRATAP INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Delhi - 110085